I brought in all the house plants to be wintered over indoors today.
This week I hope to transplant the following from the property that is on the market to this one.
A small dogwood
a burning bush (planted by birds)
butterfly bush
spearmint
rosemary
coral bells
pinks of two varieties
Easter lily
a few daylillies
some creeping phlox
some coreopsis
plumbago
a few jonquil bulbs
gladiolas and
grape hyacinth bulbs
I have already brought over some iris tubers and
veronica
There are some transplantings to be done here as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh boy, that's a lot of work. (But just the kind of work I like to do. Shall I come down and help you?
You've just reminded me it's time to bring things in. First I have to get the A/C out of the window. It's blocking the plant table.
That would be fun. I enjoy this work very much. I felt so happy planting these flowers in Mom's yard.
Post a Comment