Hope
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Odds and Ends - Miscellaneous items, fragments and remnants, as in I've finished putting everything away, except for a few odds and ends. This expression may have originated as odd ends in the mid-1500s, meaning "short leftovers of some material" (such as lumber or cloth). It had acquired its present form and meaning by the mid-1700s. - The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer. Copyright © 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 Trust. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
3 comments:
Oh Lana, what lovely pictures! (Hadn't checked your blog for a while.) I love the iris and all the warm colors in your garden. You are ahead of us by several weeks.
I meant columbine, that lovely blue.
How is the pin oak that was damaged? And the white oak? And the crepe myrtle?
Your azaleas are very full. Aren't they hard to keep looking well year after year? I have found so.
Any vegetable garden planned?
Hey ho! Let's have some pictures of your garden, Lana. I know you're doing veggies as usual. Please?
Post a Comment